- Are YOU the one that just 'gets things done'?
- Are YOU the person others come to with technical questions?
- Clients request YOU by name?
- Understand the big picture that others can't see?
- Want to be part of a team where YOU are one of many strong engineers, not the only one?
- Understand how technology adds true business value?
If you can answer "Yes!" to these questions, send us your resume, we'd like to hear from you.
SILLC Current Openings are listed on our "Jobs" Page. Please click here to see all our current opening. Interested in applying for a job?
Please send us your resume in MS Word format via this form.
Click here to send your resumes to us, or you can email your resume to Email:email@example.com
DC-DTES-0611-01 - Test Engineer
DC-DBSA-0612-01 - DHS Business Systems Analyst
DC-DSAP-0612-02 - Senior App Developer (Backend)
DC-DVSA-0612-03 - Virtualization/Storage Architect
DC-DITC-0613-01 - IT Consultant - Senior
DC-DADS-0613-02 - Application Developer - Senior
DC-DQAS-0613-03 - QA Specialist Senior
DC-DPFT-0613-04 - PeopleSoft Functional Tester
IA-NUID-0613-05 - .NET UI Developer
DC-DTSS-0622-01 –SME Technology Specific Senior
DC-DSDS-0622-02 –Salesforce Developer Senior
DC-DDND – 0622-04 - .NET Developer
DC-DDRS-0622-05 -Disaster Recovery Specialist Master
IA-IDDS-0622-06 – Desktop Support III (Iowa)