SILLCDC is looking to fill an opening for a .NET Developer for a project in downtown Washington DC. (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on 1099.
This is a senior level position the candidate has to have 11 years of work experience to be considered for this position.
The .NET Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established District and federal guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Analyst Roles & Responsibilities:
· Analyzes, designs, develops, troubleshoots, implements & supports enterprise complex projects and ensure compatibility with hardware systems.
· Interfaces with other offices, consults with and informs user departments on system requirements, resolve problems and operating difficulties for the current and future enhancements to District’s system.
· Customizes existing software based on research and current customer needs as appropriate.
· Participates in problem resolution related to system design and implementation review.
· Recommends approval of functional and technical design documents and implementation of systems, program enhancements and updates of applications.
· Analyzes and evaluates system changes to determine feasibility, alternative solutions and back-up procedures.
· Works on the development of new systems, upgrades and enhancements to existing systems and ensure systems are in compliance with approved standards.
· Designs and Develops Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL Scripts and reports in database query language.
· Develops software system testing procedures, programming and documentation to ensure standard use of procedures.
· Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
· Maintains communication with management and customers regarding status of software development and problems.
· Provides the client base with first level support.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
· 8 years’ HTML5 / CSS3 / JS / AJAX experience
· 6 years’ MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012 experience (T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
· 1 years’ Experience in the District's First Source Systems or the District's Unemployment and Youth systems
· 1 years’ Experience in .Net CORE Framework
· 8 years’ jQuery and JSON experience
· 5 years’ Github or SVN experience
· 12 years’ Agile methodology Experience (Waterfall, Agil scrum)
· 6 years’ Expertise on the .NET 4.0, 4.5 Frameworks
· 2 years’ PeterBlum - Third party validation controls experience
· 8 years’ Excellent understanding of the ASP.NET MVC 3/4 Framework
· 3 years’ Experience with MVC development
· 3 years’ Web Accessibility and 508 compliance experience
· 3 years’ Veracode security review for potential security leak
· 4 years’ Experience implementing Web Services utilizing WCF, SOAP, XML, IIS
· 12 years’ Strong knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented concepts and practices
· 7 years’ Experience with Development platforms/tools – MS Visual Studio 2010 - 2015
· 7 years’ Experience with TFS
· 5 years’ Experience using LINQ, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
· 11 years’ Overall hands-on developer experience
· 11 years’ troubleshooting production problems related to software applications
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or 15 years’ equivalent experience