SILLCDC is looking to fill an opening for a Business Systems Analyst for a project in downtown Washington DC. (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on 1099.
Our client is looking for a Mid to Senior Level Business Analyst whose primary responsibilities include Capture, verify, and manage requirements and requirements traceability in support of product development, test and delivery.
Architect Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop requirements, workflow and system analysis. Work with business stakeholders and users to develop software requirements and specifications for current system enhancements, new system functionality and new projects for use by customers.
· Analyze, design and evaluate computer systems to address and satisfy business requirements.
· Establish functional, non-functional and performance specifications.
· Develop effective guidelines and ensure all project documentation meets established guidelines.
· Conduct business and technical presentations for the customer.
· Provide innovation solutions to complex technical problems.
· Understand and communicate government policies and regulations, operational mission and goals for assigned programs.
· Collaborate with developers and QA to ensure business and system requirements are met, and to enhance functionality.
· Attend required training. Perform backup support outside of the primary position function as assigned.
· Candidate will be responsible for the implementation and management of business aligned IT services. Ensuring the application platform is of high quality, defects free and adheres to industry standards for development, testing and deployment methodologies.
· Candidate must have at least five years of experience in software requirements analysis and documentation.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
· SCRUM Master Certification
· 6-10 years BA experience
· 6-10 years Software Development Lifecycle experience
· 6-10 years requirements gathering and documentation
· 6-10 years MS Office/PowerPoint experience
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
· Proven experience in experience in a Business Analyst/ Business Data Analyst role
· Proven experience in Agile and SCRUM SDLC methodologies
· Proven experience in superior writing, communication, presentation skills, interpersonal skills and work cross-functionally with senior management,
· Experience with modeling tools such as Visio and requirements management tools such as Contour or Jira is a plus
· Experience with requirements management tools such as Contour or Jira is a plus
· Excellent analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Have the ability to work well in a team collaborating with developers, customers, project manager and quality test analysts.
Expert in the extended Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint