SILLCDC is looking to fill an opening for a Salesforce Developer Senior for a project in downtown Washington DC. (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on 1099.
The Salesforce developer will design, code, test and implement new Salesforce software applications to meet project objectives and support new or expanding business objectives. This will include analysis, testing and deployment of new or updated software applications.
Candidate must have technical proficiency with the Salesforce platform along with general software development expertise. Candidates should be able to participate in the entire development lifecycle from design through deployment. Ability to code in the Apex language is essential, and knowledge of other coding languages is helpful.
Salesforce Developer Job Summary
The Salesforce Developer will work in an Agile Team environment to contribute expertise to the design and build of world-class applications to meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and client-facing Salesforce environment.
The Salesforce Developer will be working in a supportive and fast-paced team with some of the top experts in the Salesforce development industry and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
• Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
• Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
• Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
• Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
• Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
• Create applications to interface with Salesforce
• Evaluate existing CRM and case management processes and determine potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements
• Oversee solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture
• Identify opportunities for CRM and Einstein Analytics automation
• Collaborate with business application owners to advance development of key market tools
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field of study
• Minimum work experience: 8 years of software development and 4 years of Salesforce application development
• Self-motivated and creative
• Salesforce Developer Certification
• Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• 11-15 years’ BA experience
• 11-15 years’ Software Development Lifecycle experience
• 11-15 years’ requirements gathering and documentation
• 11-15 years’ MS Office/PowerPoint experience
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
• 5 years Demonstrated Work Experience with SalesForce Platform as a developer
• 5 years Demonstrated Work Experience with APEX Programming Language
• 5 years Demonstrated Work Experience with VisualForce
• 5 years’ Experience experience with SalesForce Security Models.