SME-Technology Specific Senior
Click here to send your resumes to us, or you can email your resume to Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
SILLCDC is looking to fill an opening for a SME-Technology Specific Senior for a project in downtown Washington DC. (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on 1099.
The client is seeking to acquire an Oracle SOA suite 12g Developer to support the day-to-day operations of the OCIO Enterprise wide SOA effort. This position will be responsible for the ongoing developing, implementation, and integration of web services within a SOA environment. As well as supporting the OCIO tableau reporting environment. The position will be responsible for developing tableau reports and dashboards. This position work effort will be split 50/50 between Tableau reporting and SOA support. The contractor shall maintain and support current or new enhancements as necessitated by the users, DC council or legally mandated for existing or new applications.
Analyst Roles & Responsibilities:
· Support day to day operations, which will include help desk issues, end user support.
· Work closely with users to gather requirements
· Thorough experience and understanding of J2EE, Java Developer, Web Services, XML technologies (XPATH, XSLT, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, XSD).
· Develop and deliver on new SOA development projects, functional and technical solutions design, coding, unit testing, functional testing, performance tuning and implementation for Oracle SOA solutions.
· Extensive experience as a technical Oracle SOA Suite Developer integrating applications across the Enterprise
· Responsible for designing, optimize, and develop and debug new web services.
· Support all new system implementations as it relates to SOA interfaces
· Design, develop and maintain Tableau reports and dashboards.
· Support Tableau server development and deployment of dashboard and reports.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
· 6 -10 years’ as SME in complex enterprise level projects
· Master’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
· 5 years’ Oracle SOA Suite 12C
· 5 years’ Oracle Web Logic 10.3.6
· 2 years’ Oracle Rac 12C
· 6 years’ J2EE/Java technology (JSP, JDBS, EJB, JMS, SOAP, web services, WSDL)
· 6 years’ Oracle PL/SQL
· 2 years’ Linux 6.1 operating system
· 6 years’ XML, HTML/Java Script
· 2 years’ Tableau desktop 10
· 2 years’ Tableau server 10