SILLCDC is looking to fill an opening for a Disaster Recovery Specialist Master for a project in downtown Washington DC. (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on 1099.
We are looking for a NetBackup Engineer with experience up to NetBackup 7.X to be responsible for the administration and installation of a large multi-site NetBackup environment running on SQL, Oracle, Linux, Windows and virtual Servers. The role will be responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining NetBackup clients and Servers attached to virtual disk subsystems. Disk based backups systems and physical tape libraries. Must have experience in supporting a large backup environment of over 5,000 clients and 4-5 petabytes of data.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
· 5 years’ documenting and maintaining a disaster recovery plan
· 3 years’ Installation of NetBackup Master and Media servers and Bare Metal Restore Boot Servers
· 5 years’ Designing, configuring, and implementing NetBackup policies
· 5 years’ Strong knowledge of and experience with NetBackup Bare Metal Restore
· 5 years’ Strong UNIX (Solaris10) / LINUX (Redhat 6.*) background
· 3 years’ Linux & Windows NetBackup Media server problem management experience
· 1 years’ Experience in EMC Data Domain
· 2 years’ Experience with VMware and Hyper-V virtualization software
· 16 years’ designing, testing, and implementing disaster recovery plan for IT data centers, apps, and systems
· 16 years’ documenting and maintaining a disaster recovery plan
· 16 years’ database import, export, and backup experience
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience