Click here to send your resumes to us, or you can email your resume to Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
SILLCDC is looking to fill an opening for a .NET UI Developer for a project in downtown Washington DC. (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on 1099.
Candidate will be more focused on front end UI support and middle tier business logic that is used by Batch(SSIS) and Online processing of payments.
Please include more detail about encapsulating middle tier business logic and emphasize the following skills: MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ and SSIS
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to work on multiple tasks and have the ability to react quickly to requirement changes in an agile environment.
The candidate will also be responsible for thorough system testing as well as working with a testing group.
· Experience in ASP.NET MVC development (version 5 or higher) in C#
· Experience working with Entity Framework 6.x
· Experience working with SQL Server 2005+
· Experience working with LINQ
· Experience working with jQuery
· Experience working with Bootstrap
Experience working with SSIS